Why our Clients want to work with us.
- Client: rheascarves
- Date: 2013-07-02
- Tags: E-Commerce, CMS, Zen Cart
- URL: http://www.rheascarves.com
ZenCart E-commerce fashion website
Rhea Scarves; a unique online store for scarves, caps, hats, jewelry, It is an e-commerce site that provides a unique platform for online shoppers. With My Account login options; it becomes very convenient for customers to maintain their personal shopping list. Equiped with a Google Map and Social Media integration; it gives customers the necessary details regarding the location of their physical store.Customers can register with the site and get the best deals on scarves; things have been made more convenient with a search option implemented in this online shop.
Rhea scarves is a custom shopping portal that provides a premium shopping experience to its customers. The first notable feature of this e-commerce site would be the initial JQUERY slider image on the home page of the website. Visitors to this website can immediately subscribe to their newsletter from the end of the website by clicking on the Subscribe Newsletter option on the home page. The home page has social media plugins that automatically redirect a person from the home page of the website to the Social Media page. Customers can check the latest fashion collections through the social media page ex. Facebook.
For prospective shoppers; a shopping cart is in place which allows customers to login and make a purchase and check out for making payments. As a prospective buyer; you can always use the search button to look for any desired item. The admin of the site can add featured items through the featured product section. The featured product section contains an image of the product along with its short description. A Google Map has also been incorporated in the website that would highlight the very physical location of the store. An overall neat website; Rhea Scarves provides the complete shopping experience to its customers.
- Zencart online fashion store
- Contact US Page for customer interactions
- Search Option for products that are part of the stock
- Login option through user account registration and making online purchases
- Google Map Integration in order to highlight the physical location of the store
- Backend Content Management System, allowing the admin of the site to go ahead and upload files and photos to the web store
- Encrypted Payment/Shipping gateway integration through platforms like VISA, MASTER, AMEX and PayPal
- Shopping Cart for making purchases from the store gallery along with automatic payment gateway/shipping channels
- Social media integration through Social Media plugins installed in the website