Why our Clients want to work with us.
- Client: teachingforchange.net
- Date: 2013-10-23
- Tags: Joomla
- URL: https://www.teachingforchange.net
Joomla Website for Human Resource Management Company focusing on training and skill development
A custom Joomla Site for a human resource management firm catering to people management and skill development. Site highlighted with an attractive J-Query slider image that focuses on the key functionality of the program. With enhanced social media plugins, it is a very user friendly site that goes ahead to sort out human resource development issues. It is an unique people's management site that focuses on specialized skill development.
The site has a notable JQUERY Slider image that focuses on the main objective - The development of the Human Capital. The online customer portal site showcases a number of premium services and programs being undertaken by the company in the interest of human resource development. Booking with TFC or Teaching For Change is an unique functionality All you need to do is navigate to the service you wish to book and on that page you will see a calendar with available dates. Some services will simply require an email submission through the form. Along with this, Social Media links give on the website page allows customers to directly visit those pages and make effective engagements with this HR Company.
From the business perspective; the website sells training and engagement programs to people looking for skill enhancement. Such skill gratification can only come through effective people engagement programs undertaken by skilled and experienced people. TFC does exactly the same by conducting workshops, training programs, engagement programs, coaching and HR consulting.
- The site beautifully engages its customers with the training programs offered by the company specializing in Human Resource Development
- A custom Joomla Website primarily targeted towards training, empowering and encouraging the human capital
- A highly attractive JQUERY Slider animation highlighting the primary objective of the website
- Social Media Integration through links to facebook, twitter, pintrest, Google Plus and Linkedin
- Contact Us Page for customer queries on human resource training and development programs
- HR Consulting Bookings to book for TFC programs using specified programs showcased on the booking calender
- By clicking on the specified program; one gets the option to select the registration and book for the program
- HR Manager Portal for any kind of direct correspondence with HR Manager
- Multiple event registration is also possible from the end of any user who wishes to participate in multiple HR training programs pertaining to Human Resource Development
- Website is protected by Verisign 256 bit encryption protection to safeguard the financial credentials of the users who have gone ahead and made payments via the website