Why our Clients want to work with us.
- Client: oilfieldexplorer.com
- Date: 2012-09-22
- Tags: E-Commerce, Joomla, Membership Subscription
- URL: http://rigexplorer.oilfieldexplorer.com/
Custom PHP Site featuring News and info on Oil exploration with membership subscription
A simple site based on custom PHP. It is an informative website providing information to people on the various oil exploration/rig sites around the world. One can easily get a list of those sites on the Google Map integrated with the website. It has got advanced search options for users who wish to get detailed information on the oil rigs across the world. A highly specialized search option has been integrated into the website that would help any user looking for specialized information. However in order to retrieve such information, one has to register as an user. Registered users can select the location and get membership benefits that would actually allow them to retrive useful information relevant to oil exploration.
The primary objective of the website is to host information on oil field exploration sites and convey the same information to the end of the users. The notable functionality of the site would be the "View Map" option. It allows the viewer to look for the oil fields and search them by the state. Secondly; an elaborate Rig list has been put up in place with the names of the respective operators who are drilling in those regions. Subscription offers come next with the option for members to go ahead and select a particular membership type. Along with the subscription offer; the members get the option to make payments through the most secured payment gateways like Authorize.Net and Paypal. Credit card/Debit Card payment is also another option.
The Job Board is a very unique application that has been incorporated in the website that allows people to go ahead and look for jobs in various positions and openings. Job searchers need to login and seek jobs. It is like a two way job forum where employees and employers get equal benefits. Social Media Plugins are are in place with the job portal that redirect visitors. The visitors can view prospective job openings posted on the Social Media links like Facebook and Linkedin. The link supoorts the addition of files as in uploading cv to apply for job postings. This segment of the website supports multiple language options.
- A Custom PHP site featuring Oil Exploration News and Info
- Google Map Integration with accurate pin points on the oil fields and resective party involved in oil exploration
- View Map Option allows the visitor of the site to view the map, zoom in and zoom out as per convenience
- Sign Up form with payment gateway links/redirection that would lead customers to the payment page
- Membership subscription with Authorize.net, Credit Card and PayPal - Payment options
- Newsletter management for site admin in the Jobs segment of the website- subscribers get regular newsletters from the site
- Search Resume feature allows employers to go ahead and seek for the requisite resume that has been uploaded by any job seeker